- BOOKSHELF 2-WAY LOUDSPEAKER
- The Aria 906 is faithful to the DNA of the Aria range: refined high-end acoustics combined with excellent perceived value thanks to the use of noble materials. This 2-way loudspeaker allows users to enjoy all the qualities of the Flax cone: neutrality, presence and finesse. The intention was a return to the very essence of acoustics for those who are passionate about music. F cone are characterized by their natural sound, with low coloration, their richness of reproduction in the midrange register and their tighter bass. The result is a more homogeneous sound, improved dynamics. Aria offers a classic and modern design.
- The Aria 906 is recommended for rooms measuring from 160ft2 (15m2) and from a listening distance of 8ft (2.5m).
- Type: Two-way bass-reflex floorstanding loudspeaker
- Speaker drivers: 61/2″ (16.5cm) Flax bass – midrange, 1″ (25mm) Al/Mg TNF inverted dome tweeter
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 55Hz – 28kHz
- Low frequency point – 6 dB: 47Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V / 1m): 89.5dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 4.6 Ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 25 – 120W
- Crossover frequency: 2800Hz